?

Log in

Little dark thoughts

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Tuesday, September 14th, 2004
6:08 pm
I can certainly claim moral superiority (as well as intellectual) over most of my house, by this point.

Bless the hidden reading room in the library.

(4 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, September 4th, 2004
8:06 pm
Hurrah, I am back.

Now get me the hell out of here.

Killer and I have been hiding outside quite a bit. Near the thestrals which, amusingly, I can see now.

(1 comment | comment on this)

Saturday, August 28th, 2004
12:25 am
Things I am not looking forward to:

1. BEING IN SLYTHERIN.

2. HAVING CLASSES WITH SLYTHERINS.

3. HAVING TO SHARE COMMON SPACE WITH SLYTHERINS.

And damn. Do I sound like a Gryffindor or what? You see what you all have pushed me to?

Oh well. Unlike some room mates people, I have more to look forward to in my future than being the wife of a Death Eater.

(comment on this)

Thursday, August 26th, 2004
6:03 pm
If any other Slytherins feel the need to chip in their two knuts, now is the time to do it, because I am growing bored of fabricating half-witted responses to witless comments.

In other news, Boy has been running riot without me to control him (as I refuse to have anything to do with him whatsoever anymore), and my parents are growing annoyed. Serves them right.

In similar news, I plan to petition Professor Snape to give me my own room, so I do not have to deal with Miss Parkinson or Miss Derrick. Miss Greengrass is welcome to join me in said petitioning, should she so choose.

Oh, and Moon? I do not need a defender. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself.

(18 comments | comment on this)

Tuesday, August 24th, 2004
2:05 pm
If anyone says anything to my parents, by the by, you will find yourself without internal organs come school.

It seems to have become Millicent versus Slytherin. This is unpleasant. I would like to remind all my housemates that, although I may be slightly changed in who I am willing to spend time with, I am still a Slytherin. And I can give as good as I get.

Pansy Parkinson, watch yourself.

I do wonder if it is all worth it, though.

(12 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, August 22nd, 2004
1:15 am
Yes, I am still alive.

Let the masses be appeased.

I am not a prefect. Shock.

And that is all. You idiots.

(8 comments | comment on this)

Sunday, August 15th, 2004
5:36 pm
Well, now what?

(2 comments | comment on this)

1:16 am
So are you speaking to me again yet?

(16 comments | comment on this)

Saturday, August 14th, 2004
11:00 am
I would like to point out that it is very hard to think rationally when they have taken your cat, who has more or less been your only friend for five years, away. Some things do not occur to you as necessary, even if afterwards you wish you had done them. And one would think that someone who heard vaguely emotional things (things which could easily be used as blackmail) from a generally non-emotional person would figure out that they were not being used or duped in any way.

One does not think that asking for understanding of that is asking for too much.

(comment on this)

10:21 am
There are very few options as to what one can do to appease one's parents when one is locked in one's room and told to change because one's parents, after searching one's room, found certain letters and photographs and realised that certain names that start with G were no pureblood family they knew of.

Then again, I would be a very stupid girl to think people who cannot comprehend that some situations call for extreme measures would ever understand.

(comment on this)

9:36 am
Fine. Some of us don't want to spend time with righteous, judgemental people who can't accept the posting of some utterly mindless propaganda for two days so that the poster doesn't end up black and blue and lying on the floor. I'm, in fact, not shocked at all that their desire to make sure people do not end up as puddles doesn't extend to members of houses with traditionally poor reputations.

Furthermore, I don't care in the least.

(comment on this)

3:18 am
Her. My. Oh. Knee.

(2 comments | comment on this)

2:01 am
I am not going to sleep until you say something to me.

I mean it.

(comment on this)

Friday, August 13th, 2004
9:24 pm
Contrary to popular belief, my parents are mostly all talk. And, unlike other people, I DO know how to deal with them.





Hermione?

(5 comments | comment on this)

8:48 pm
H?

(comment on this)

5:52 pm
In a very satisfying action, I poured water into the fan of Boy's computer, which no longer works.

So.

GRANGER?

(comment on this)

3:20 pm
Damn it, are you even READING what I post?

(comment on this)

2:17 pm
This is rapidly approaching being neither funny nor humorous; in fact, it is already there.

(comment on this)

11:31 am
...please?

(comment on this)

11:05 am
Hermione! Granger! Come ON.

(comment on this)

> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com